Remove Duplicate Contacts
This utility automatically removes duplicate contacts in Outlook from different folders. Save time and remove the same Outlook contacts quickly and correctly. Keep only unique and up-to-date contacts in the Address Book.
Key benefits of the utility:
- Safely removes duplicate contacts in one or more Outlook folders at once.
- Removes the same contacts in any Outlook folders, including Search Folders, Shared Folders, and Exchange Server Public Folders.
- Deletes copies of contacts in Exchange mailboxes and PST files.
- Can move duplicate contacts to Deleted Items or the specified folder of your choice or delete duplicate contacts permanently.
- When moving duplicates to a folder, the entire structure of the original folder is created. You can put the moved contacts back to their original folders at any time.
- You can specify additional fields to compare duplicates (name, email address, phone, fax, address, and others). A contact with less information will be considered a duplicate.
- Folder priority can be specified. When removing duplicates, the contacts remain in the high-priority folders and deleted from low-priority folders.
- Can be started directly from Outlook. This allows you to remove duplicates among the selected contacts. You can create multiple configurations (for example, for different contact folders or for different comparison fields) and run the required ones in one click.
- Provides a separate application to remove duplicate contacts with Outlook closed and the application to remove duplicate contacts from the command line.
When synchronizing with mobile devices or importing contacts from other applications or web services, duplicate contacts may appear. If there are several duplicates, you can easily view and delete them manually. If you have hundreds or thousands of duplicates, it can be nearly impossible to remove them manually. It takes a long time, and it's easy to make mistakes and delete important contacts. This utility removes duplicate contacts automatically.
By using the command line in batch files and scripts, you can remove duplicate contacts from PST files, different mailboxes, and public folders in Outlook and Exchange Server and remove duplicates of contacts on a scheduled basis. For example, you can remove duplicate contacts after you have migrated or merged folders and stores.
Described features are part of ReliefJet Essentials for Microsoft Outlook: fast and reliable productivity solution for Microsoft Outlook. Besides them ReliefJet Essentials provides many other useful features that significantly simplify every Outlook user's life. An Outlook add-in and a command line utility are also provided along with the standalone application.
Purchase ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook
For your convenience, we teamed up with Avangate to provide a secure and reliable platform for selling our software products online. The whole ordering process is supported by Avangate, who handles all transactions details. Your private data is 100% safe, as Avangate complies with the latest online security standards.
More than 45 payment methods provided including major Debit and Credit cards, eWallets (PayPal, Alipay, Webmoney, etc.), Direct Debit, Real-time Bank Transfers (Giropay, DIRECTebanking.com, iDEAL, etc.), Wire Transfers, Checks and Purchase Orders, Cash / Offline, Fax Orders and more.
|Single Utility License||Personal Edition||Professional Edition|
|Number of utilities available||1||130+||130+|
|Integration with Outlook rules||No||Yes||Yes|
|Macros for utility parameters||No||Yes||Yes|
|Command line support||No||No||Yes|
|Integration with Task Scheduler||No||No||Yes|
|Support and Updates|
|Product support||1 Year||Lifetime||Lifetime|
|Free updates||Minor fixes||1 Year||2 Years|
|Free script writing assistance||No||No||Yes|
|Price Per License|
|1 license purchase||$ 14.95
($ 14.95 per utility)
($ 0.38 per utility)
($ 1.53 per utility)
|2-9 licenses purchase||$ 14.95||$ 34.95||$ 129.95|
|10+ licenses purchase||$ 9.95||$ 19.95||$ 99.95|
|Download||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|More purchase and upgrade options...|