This section explains for what and for whom is designed ReliefJet Essentials for Microsoft Outlook. Here you will find a product overview and a description of the new functions added in the latest version. You will find out how to properly install and register the product. You will be able to review the system requirements imposed by ReliefJet Essentials and a list of other helpful resources available online.
Start learning about ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook in the following topics:
• About product Learn how you can use ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook and what you can do with it.
• Installation and uninstallation Describes product deployment tasks.
• Product registration Learn why and how to register ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook.
• System requirements Review system requirements.
• Additional resources Contains several useful links.