Remove Attachments from EML Files
After you save a large number of email messages to EML files, this archive can take up a lot of space. The easiest way to free additional space is to remove attachments from EML files. Removing large attachments reduces the size of EML files and saves space on your disk. In addition, the removal of dangerous attachments ensures safe operation.
Key benefits of the utility:
- Can delete attached messages, contacts, appointments, meetings, tasks, notes, and other Outlook items.
- Can remove hidden and embedded attachments.
- Allows you to filter attachments by name, extension, size of attachments, and message dates.
- Creates a list of removed attachments and attaches it to the EML file.
- Supports any EML file formats used by popular mail clients, like Windows Mail, EarthLink, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat, and others.
- Provides additional application to remove attachments from the command line that can be used to batch delete attachments from EML files in different folders.
- There are no restrictions on the size or number of EML files being processed.
- Privacy: You need not upload messages to third-party online services.
This utility removes attachments from email message files in EML format. It allows you to remove unwanted attachments from EML files, such as viruses, executables, photos, videos, audio, or duplicate files. The tool preserves the original formatting and any additional message data, such as the sender, recipients, and Internet transport headers. If you need to keep the original EML files with attachments, the utility can move them to a separate folder. To save attachments before deleting, use another our utility.
When using the command line, you can automate the removal of attachments from EML files and schedule the removal process.
Described features are part of ReliefJet Essentials for Microsoft Outlook: fast and reliable productivity solution for Microsoft Outlook. Besides them ReliefJet Essentials provides many other useful features that significantly simplify every Outlook user's life. An Outlook add-in and a command line utility are also provided along with the standalone application.
Purchase ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook
For your convenience, we teamed up with Avangate to provide a secure and reliable platform for selling our software products online. The whole ordering process is supported by Avangate, who handles all transactions details. Your private data is 100% safe, as Avangate complies with the latest online security standards.
More than 45 payment methods provided including major Debit and Credit cards, eWallets (PayPal, Alipay, Webmoney, etc.), Direct Debit, Real-time Bank Transfers (Giropay, DIRECTebanking.com, iDEAL, etc.), Wire Transfers, Checks and Purchase Orders, Cash / Offline, Fax Orders and more.
|Single Utility License||Personal Edition||Professional Edition|
|Number of utilities available||1||140+||140+|
|Integration with Outlook rules||No||Yes||Yes|
|Macros for utility parameters||No||Yes||Yes|
|Command line support||No||No||Yes|
|Integration with Task Scheduler||No||No||Yes|
|Support and Updates|
|Product support||1 Year||Lifetime||Lifetime|
|Free updates||Minor fixes||1 Year||2 Years|
|Free remote assistance||No||Yes||Yes|
|Free script writing assistance||No||No||Yes|
|Price Per License|
|1 license purchase||$14.95
($14.95 per utility)
($0.35 per utility)
($1.40 per utility)
|2-9 licenses purchase||$14.95||$34.95||$129.95|
|10+ licenses purchase||$9.95||$19.95||$99.95|
|Download||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|More purchase and upgrade options...|